[ExI] Robot cars can do drifting now

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 17:50:36 UTC 2016

This should make robot racing cars produce much more human-like driving.
(Though not as many crashes as humans!).  :)
BillK

Are you aware that many of the crashes in auto racing are intentional?
Some are paybacks for the last lap or the last race or whatever.  They
often try to crash another car without crashing theirs and sometimes fail
and crash a whole bunch of them, including their own.  Sure, it's cutting
off their noses to spite their faces.  I didn't say that they were smart,
or trying to appeal to smart people.

Will robot cars hold grudges?  bill w