[ExI] snowden paradox: was: RE: Sanders, Clinton and Trump

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:13:55 UTC 2016

On May 18, 2016 9:15 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Adrian, well done sir: an evenhanded steady informative post on a
difficult topic.

Thanks.  I try.

> Regarding that echo chamber business, neither Trump nor Sanders will be
able to fix that, nor do I think either of them will try.

Agreed.  But way too many people think they would try, and that fixing is
simple (there is a clearly identified set of bad actions, so stop doing
them and don't coddle anyone in the administration who persists in doing
them...except, the set extends beyond the specific ones done so far, and
clearly defining potential ones can get murky).