[ExI] snowden paradox: was: RE: Sanders, Clinton and Trump

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu May 19 05:54:05 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 9:17 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> *From:* extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] *On
> Behalf Of *Adrian Tymes
> *…*
>

> >…From 18 U.S. Code § 2381 (titled "Treason"): "Whoever, owing allegiance
> to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies,
> giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is
> guilty of treason"  …Both of these seem to require an actual enemy to have
> been intentionally assisted, or levying war against the US.  Neither one
> seems to have happened in this case…The charge in his case was "violating
> the Espionage Act", not "treason".
>

> OK so we are arguing over meanings of words, but here is where it goes
> from here.

### Whether Clinton is a traitor because of the email scandal, I don't
know, I'll leave it to you to figure out.

But I am sure that she and Obama committed treason against our nation in
Benghazi. Both knew the truth but contributed to the victory of our enemies
and caused, through multiple premeditated decisions, the death of brave
Americans. All that as a side-effect of personal political calculus, a
personal propaganda exercise.

Rafał