[ExI] Robot cars can do drifting now

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed May 18 20:49:24 UTC 2016

>... On Behalf Of BillK
Subject: Re: [ExI] Robot cars can do drifting now

On 18 May 2016 at 19:26, spike  wrote:
<snip>
>>... get on either side and slightly behind the GoogleBot, then
> simultaneously on cue sandwich the thing, then claim it swerved, hit
> the one, the careened into the other, but they will let it go for a mere six digits, etc.
>

>...Won't work. The google car is recording everything that happens. It is needed to analyse any accidents so they can improve the software. They would know the car was attacked.

BillK

Ja, they (Google) would know.  That they (Google) can convince a civil court jury is an open question.  I think Google would win that one.

It occurred to me that the one scenario is unlikely.  If the unemployed Uberers sandwiched a copulating couple, it might be interpreted by the jury as reckless endangerment of life, or conspiring to commit serious bodily harm, etc.  Likely the peers and judge would sympathize with the amorous Google car couple.

Conclusion: conspiring Google-crashing jury-surfers may eschew fucking passengers.

Now that I think it over, this might even be the only time in the history of the internet that those particular ten common words have ever appeared together in the same sentence regardless of word order, even though it is grammatically correct and means exactly what it says.

However, if the conspirators spot and attack an unoccupied Google car, then they might somehow convince a jury that Google somehow faked the video.  Or they present it as one of those he-said-it-said situations, two witnesses to none.  Or the civil court could do the classic Robin Hood jury effect, and Google is the rich to be robbed.