[ExI] segregation forever!!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:12:54 UTC 2016

That has been the rallying cry here in the South for many years, though no
one has used it lately.  Not in public, anyway.

Finally, Mississippi has done something right:  the Cleveland, MS, schools
are finally de-segregated.  Only about 60 years after they should have
been.

You should, however, be aware that many schools, especially in the Delta,
are over 90% black.

White flight.  Private schools galore.  I have read that many difficult
legal cases are in the North, but I have no data (to lazy to google it).

Will Cleveland now sprout private schools?  What do you think?

bill w