[ExI] Sanders, Clinton and Trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:40:45 UTC 2016

Dr. Rafal, more to the point is this: if the tone of your posts do change,
how do we know it is still you back there writing them?  Is there any known
law against the powers intercepting your messages, modifying the content,
perhaps selecting the ones to forward, and selecting the ones you receive?
spike

Spike, if you would read Dark Territory, as I mentioned earlier, you could
put your mind to rest a bit about security of emails, phone calls, etc.
That is, unless you are so convinced of hidden plots that you cannot
believe anything about what the gov does.  As I understood it, only
metadata is stored - not content.  And there is a self-imposed limit on how
it can be used:  they can retrieve who you have called and who called you,
but not who your callers called, and then only if a court passes on it.

Changing the content of emails has been done, but to terrorist groups and
war enemies, such as Iraq.  We are far too small to mess with, and are US
citizens to boot.

bill w