[ExI] Sanders, Clinton and Trump

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu May 19 23:55:30 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 5:40 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Changing the content of emails has been done, but to terrorist groups and
> war enemies, such as Iraq.  We are far too small to mess with, and are US
> citizens to boot.

### This is how I assuage my anxiety: Being a nobody I am much too
insignificant to ever attract the attention of our reptilian overlords.

But then a personal memory rises: About 35 years ago, when communism was
still a going concern in Poland, I used to listen the Voice of America.
There used to be a show where you could send in a question about the US,
and if it was selected to be answered on-air, you would get a letter with
notification and an illustrated book showing how great America was. I did
send in a question and then a long time afterwards, after I already forgot
what question I asked, I received the congratulatory letter and the book!
It arrived open and was read by the censorship office. These despicable
assholes also kept it long enough that it arrived after my question was
answered on the show.

Imagine, a great power, the People's Republic, stooping to messing with a
14 year-old boy who was too damn curious for his own good! At least they
didn't send me and my family to a concentration camp, as they would
definitely have done in North Korea.

So I never found out what was that cool thing I wanted to know about
America.

But I know they could come for you, even if you are a nobody.

Rafał