[ExI] Sanders, Clinton and Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:54:21 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 4:43 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> We already have an example where a sitting Secretary of State called
> attention to an internet posting for inflaming delicate religious
> sensibilities, and perhaps just slightly arranged for the local friendly
> probation ossifer to pay the originator a little visit, after which he went
> to prison.

​
And after that perhaps that
​ ​particular
Secretary of State
​ went to Pluto on a flying saucer; we have equally good evidence for both.

​> ​
> We know Snowden leaked that part about metadata, but the public also
> learned a term recently called SAR, or Special Access Required programs.
> Snowden was not in his job long enough to have access to SARs.

​I think Snowden did a great thing letting the world know what he could
. And this is what that great libertarian Donald Trump had to say about
Snowden: ​

*“I think Snowden is a terrible threat, I think he’s a terrible traitor,
and you know what we used to do in the good old days when we were a strong
country — you know what we used to do to traitors, right?”*

​Ah the good old days, let's ​make America great again like it was in the
1950s and interracial restrooms were a radical idea.

​ John K Clark​