[ExI] Has the mystery of Dark Matter been solved?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri May 27 20:00:12 UTC 2016

On May 26, 2016 10:19 PM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> the best way to look at physics theories is to think of them as analogous
to software.

Indeed, are not our scientific theories essentially software running on our
collective minds?  They have versions, and the scientific method is all
about patching our current understanding when flaws (bugs) are discovered.
People fork pieces all the time, and problems often arise when two
incompatible forks attempt to run together or when one fork proves too
divergent from reality.