[ExI] Censorship

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 14:35:58 UTC 2016

I actually think this kind of quibbling is hamstringing the conversation
about censorship. Legally, we may want clear definitions (but in countries
where censorship is a big problem the law is often part of the problem).
But when trying to come up with solutions and improvements things often
descend into a morass of semantics. anders

My example still fits the dictionary definition, but apparently it does not
fit yours.  Yes, it is all semantics - every discussion depends on a shared
definition of terms.
I see nothing derogatory about calling something semantics.

If my example is not censorship, then just what is it?  It is a given that
your definition will not agree with the dictionary one, so who is confusing
the discussion, you or me?  Over to you, sir.

bill w