[ExI] I promised myself I wouldn't wade into it again

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 20:22:35 UTC 2016

rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
>> ... but this is just too precious:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/ed_hooley/status/793135632671387649
>> Even Jill Stein thinks Hillary is worse than Trump.
>
> ​Which means Jill Stein is just as big a fool as I always thought she
was.​

There are reasons my protest vote went to Johnson instead.  To see how well
appeasement works, just look at the buildup to WWII.  Letting Germany have
Poland didn't stop it from invading France.  There is nothing to suggest
that letting Russia have Ukraine and Syria means they will stop there.

One may quibble with how Hillary wishes to stand up to Russia, but standing
up to them is better than letting them "just" take one country, then
another, and so on...and quite possibly doing a nuclear first strike, with
predictable consequences, on top of that.