[ExI] I promised myself I wouldn't wade into it again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:20:08 UTC 2016

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​> ​
> Letting Germany have Poland didn't stop it from invading France.  There is
> nothing to suggest that letting Russia have Ukraine and Syria means they
> will stop there.One may quibble with how Hillary wishes to stand up to
> Russia, but standing up to them is better than letting them "just" take one
> country, then another, and so on.
>
> ​What on earth are you talking about? Trump keeps whining that Hillary is
being too mean to ​poor little
Vladimir
​​
Putin
​, and Putin thinks Hillary is too mean to him too, that's why he's doing
everything he can to make Trump ​president, like illegally hack the Emails
of democrats and leaking their contents with Trump's enthusiastic
encouragement. It's not hard to figure out why Trump and Putin are such
bosom buddies,  both are fans of torture, both want to limit the the
freedom of the press, both want to crack down on the free market, and they
both want to put their political opponents in prison. How many red flags do
you need to realize Trump is a dangerous fascist?

And Adrian, if candidate Trump says he will abide with the results of the
2016 election if and only if he wins what makes you think President Trump
will feel differently about the 2020 election? And what happens then?
Nobody knows because luckily there has never been such a president in the
nations history before. But our luck may run out in 7 days.

 John K Clark