[ExI] If you built "Westworld" (or other robot sex) it would probably be with VR

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 17:22:02 UTC 2016

 the debate asked if porno
would make sex crime more frequent because it stimulated the appetite for
such things, or less so because it partially satisfies it.

A real life experiment has already been done, long ago (to me, that's the
60s or 70s).  Denmark passed a law that essentially made any kind of porn
legal (I don't remember about S and M and whether there were restrictions
on hurting people).  It did not take long before Denmark became a worldwide
travel site featuring sex clubs and porn.  It was just amazing how fast it
grew.

Then slowly the locals got sated with it and mostly tourists were the
patrons.  Then they got competition from Thailand and so forth.

 But the thing we want to know:  sex crimes actually went down
significantly.

"If you build it they will come".  Ok, so what if there are sexbots?  No
big deal.  I see it as a way celebrities can make tons more money by
licensing their bodies and/or faces and voices to put on sex bots.

As for underage sex, I think we should, as libertarians, study this a bit.
Why shouldn't a 12 year old have sex?  A six year old?  Too young?  Why are
they too young?  A perfect time to learn.

If you are the type who thinks of childhood as a fantasy time where
children are innocent and should be kept that way and believe in Santa
Claus as long as possible, and adults are wicked and evil, then go jump off
a cliff.

Children's rights will be the next thing after women suck all the juice out
of increased freedoms.  Society is very, very hung up on sex and it's time
to change that.  The nudists have a point:  to cover up something and tell
children that touching and seeing and self-exploration are bad and wrong,
deliver a potent message to these children, who go on to have sex as adults
and not have the vaguest idea what they are doing.  Result:  men get their
jollies in two minutes and women get left out.

Women depend on men when they get married to know about sex.  As a former
teacher of the psych of sex class, I can affirm strongly that they don't.
 25% of married women never have an orgasm.  This truly is a shame and it
is partly the man's fault and mostly society's fault for keeping sex
knowledge out of the hands of children (17 years old and still legally a
child?  Really?  Dumb dumb dumb.)

Another point:  wanting to have sex with a robot reveals to me a less than
mature attitude toward sex.  Wrong?  No.  Evidence of social phobias?
Maybe.  Neurosis?  Maybe.  After sex with to robot you might be told "Oh
you were so wonderful and big and powerful and fantastic."  Just who needs
that?

Give me real women with all of their faults and all of their tolerance of
my faults.  To me, sex is something you do with someone, not to someone.

bill w