[ExI] If you built "Westworld" (or other robot sex) it would probably be with VR

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 19:19:31 UTC 2016

On Nov 3, 2016 10:23 AM, "William Flynn Wallace" <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> As for underage sex, I think we should, as libertarians, study this a
bit.  Why shouldn't a 12 year old have sex?  A six year old?  Too young?
Why are they too young?  A perfect time to learn.

This has been studied, in fact.  You can research if you want, but the
short version is, enforced sexual relations with others - and in practice
(since children are physically unable to resist and often unable to
determine if and when they should resist, to a degree beyond all but the
least capable adults), legalizing underage sex leads, directly and
inevitably in all actual cases so far (hypothetical utopias where everyone
acts as they should don't exist in reality), to enforced sexual relations
with others - at that age causes lasting, difficult-to-impossible to cure,
psychological damage.

...yes, that is the *short* version.  You see why I leave it to you to
research the long one.  :P