[ExI] Happy Russian Roulette Day

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:35:43 UTC 2016

> On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 10:26 AM Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've refrained from talking about the election for a bit
> but for the love of god vote for fucking Hillary, please.
> We can deal with corruption.  But Trump doing well is a
> symbol of American bigotry, gullibility, and anti-intellectual
> sentiment.  If anyone on here abstains and Trump wins (or
> votes for Trump,)

Show Quoted Content
> On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 10:26 AM Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've refrained from talking about the election for a bit
> but for the love of god vote for fucking Hillary, please.
> We can deal with corruption.  But Trump doing well is a
> symbol of American bigotry, gullibility, and anti-intellectual
> sentiment.  If anyone on here abstains and Trump wins (or
> votes for Trump,)

I wasn't aware anyone on this list is an elector -- as in a member of the Elector College.

> please unsubscribe from this list because
> you are a traitor to intellectuals.

I'll do you one better, Will: Why don't you unsubscribe since you don't want to be associated with intellectuals who disagree with your views on voting and culpability for who's elected?

Sincerely,
Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst