[ExI] Happy Russian Roulette Day

Christian Saucier csaucier at sovacs.com
Tue Nov 8 23:31:36 UTC 2016

I try to stay away from debates about political parties or candidates.
No point in it (in my opinion).

However, I am a strong advocate of non-participation.  Even with the (in
my view, incorrect) assumption that one's vote matters at all in this
religious ritual, given our present circumstances, I would not cherish
the idea of lending my support to either Trump-Hitler or Clinton-Stalin.

There is a very strong *intellectual* argument to be made in favor of
non-participation.  I hope this list continues to welcome those of us
who chose to abstain.

C.