[ExI] ok, so prove it

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 20:37:05 UTC 2016

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 1:39 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​>​
> I suggested yesterday that perhaps the commies rigged the voting
> machines.  I am astonished that no one in the defeated party has suggested
> it.  Why?  Vladimir had the means and damn sure had the motive.

​Vladimir certainly has the motive, I'm sure he's delighted with the
election outcome, but I don't think he has the means. Most modern voting
machines have ​
​a paper backup, mine did; the real old 1960s ones don't but they're not
connected to the internet​, in fact they're so old they're not even
electronic but mechanical, the main danger from them is not malicious
hacking but malfunction arising from the difficulty in finding good spare
parts.

> ​> ​
> Had it come out the other way, would not the other party have been
> squawking?  Ja.

​Yes it's odd isn't it. Before the election Trump kept talking about a
rigged election, but he hasn't said much about that lately for some reason.
I don't think anyone was more surprised by the outcome of the election than
Donald Trump, I saw him on TV today, I thought he looked a bit dazed. He
would never admit it but I bet at this moment he feels like he's gotten in
over his head.

​> ​
> The party currently in the WH has nothing to lose, ja?

​The Democrats know the election wasn't rigged ​
and that half (well nearly half) of the population is just deplorable;
making a stink about it now would serve no purpose and things are screwed
up enough as it is.

John K Clark ​