[ExI] Last political post for a while (I hope)

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 18:10:02 UTC 2016

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 3:20 AM, Giulio Prisco <giulio at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> I warned that the excesses of the Politically Correct (PC) “Social
> Justice Warriors” (SJWs) would push lots of reasonable people to
> Donald — now President-elect — Trump. It appears I was right. I was
> not only right: I was spectacularly right...

​
It's not just the liberal left that demands political correctness; pundits
must say the typical Trump supporter is a "low information voter" and not
use the correct technical term, "dumb shits",  because if they don't the
conservative right will give them grief. Just look at all the trouble
Hillary got into for using the word "deplorables", if she could have though
of some politically correct
​
euphemism
​