[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 00:15:49 UTC 2016

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 5:53 PM, Dylan Distasio <interzone at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​>​
> I'm sure you already know the answer in regard to Wyoming but will not
> acknowledge it, so I'm not going to even bother answering.

​Yes I know the answer you would give, and I'm sure you already know the
rebuttal I would give to the answer you didn't give, so I'm not going to
even bother ​doing so.

> ​> ​
> So how do you explain-away Trump’s election
>
> ​I can easily explain why voters are angry, the vast and accelerating gap
between the rich and the poor, but I can't explain why they think lowering
taxes on the rich and starting trade wars (if not real wars) will help. I'm
clueless, I've been asking members of this list for months to explain
Trump's cult of personality to me, but the only answer I ever got is a
ignorant thin-skinned fascist with conflicts of interests up the wazoo is
better than a bad E-mail server. There are plenty of people around here who
think Trump is wonderful, so ask one of them how he got elected not me, I
find the man loathsome.

 John K Clark