[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 00:25:05 UTC 2016

I'm sure if you actually took the time to try to understand what has
unfolded and why, that you would find many here find the MAN loathsome, but
have decided that he was MUCH less loathsome than HRC.  It goes way beyond
her email server, and if you would like to claim none of that matters, you
will continue to be baffled as to why this has happened.

You will find many more in the larger voting pool that decided it was time
to give the existing system a swift kick in the nuts and make their voices
heard.  Whether this actually translates into anything meaningful remains
to be seen, but for many of them, they have made their voices heard either
way.

I'm happy that HRC was not elected for many, many reasons, but one of them
is that my calculated probabilities of nuclear war went down with the
alternative.  Laugh, sneer, call me a complete dumbass, it does not matter
to me.  I'm just trying to help you understand how this happened, how
people like Peter Thiel backed him, and why many people who would prefer to
be left to their own devices backed anyone other than HRC.

It's unnecessary to rehash the whole rust belt / economics stuff, I'm just
giving you my two cents on why so many people who consider themselves
libertarians, anarchocapitalists, etc. find this whole turn of events a
breath of fresh air, and very amusing.