[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:30:24 UTC 2016

John-

I am really going to do my best to make this my last word on the subject,
although it is probably unlikely.  Give us a break with your sanctimonious
moralizing.  I didn't get the memo that you were appointed the keeper of
the moral code.   Did you see a burning bush or something?

I can promise with 99.9% certainty the EC is not going to go against the
will of their states to elect your warmonger (talk about morality), but if
they do, I hope you're well armed for the aftermath, as the side that won
is the one with all the guns.

I'll ask one last time, what on Earth are you trying to accomplish with
this nonsense?  I can't speak for Spike, but I'm pretty sure everyone else
on this list is sick of watching you piss into the wind.

You're experiencing the same cognitive dissonance that the religious
wingnuts you despise so much do.