[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:57:58 UTC 2016

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Dylan Distasio <interzone at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> Give us a break

​No.​

​​

​> ​
> I can promise with 99.9% certainty the EC is not going to go against the
> will of their states

I agree​, but a  .1% chance is better than a 0% chance, and that's why I
signed the petition.

> ​> ​
> I'm pretty sure everyone else on this list is sick of watching you piss
> into the wind.

​If so then this list has changed radically since I first joined in 1993,
back then in addition to being ​
​pro-science and pro-technology virtually everybody was anti-government
 ​(especially anti-government torture) anti-censorship and pro-free
markets, everything that Donald Trump is not. Back then everybody on the
list was also a (small l) libertarian, and I'll tell you one thing,

​it takes ​more than a
Guy Fawkes
​ avatar to be a libertarian.​

 John K Clark