[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Nov 14 15:47:24 UTC 2016

>… On Behalf Of Dylan Distasio
Subject: Re: [ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

John-

>…what on Earth are you trying to …?  I can't speak for Spike…

I can’t speak for spike either!

Eh… retract, I can.

Reminder of the old days (oy vey I am doing that a lot, sheesh.)  John has been around a long time, so he remembers.  ExI began as a political/technology site, the libertarian branch of the transhumanist movement.  We used to talk a lot about politics, more than we do now.  So I hafta call this fair game, even if it makes us weary at times.  All in good fun, ja?

I canceled the order for my bomb shelter materials (this is a good thing) but it isn’t only yanks involved in this distasteful drama.  We here can all see the significance of the dramatic events that have transpired.  Talking is still OK.  Not reading and not responding is still OK.  Posting other cool interesting stuff is welcome.  Now is a GREAT time for cool interesting stuff, ja?

Play ball!