[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Mon Nov 14 20:51:39 UTC 2016

Il 14/11/2016 17:58, spike ha scritto:

> Being a supporter of any candidate without the middle name Rodham around
> my neighborhood makes one feel isolated, lonely.

> This is a photograph of my family taken after the election:

Threads like these remember me why I'm for Seasteading and Space
Colonization.

To get away from holier-than-thou hypocrites.

I also know the worst things these holier-than-thou hypocrites can get
is to be left at their own devices, in a community formed only by
themselves.

I'm pretty sure, if we left them alone on Earth, Professor Darwin would
take care of them pretty fast.