[ExI] Humans losing freewill

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:04:22 UTC 2016

The inevitable conclusion of all of these forces is that machines will
someday make all of our important decisions. We are probably less than
ten years away from that.
BillK

If people don't like it, they won't do it, unless of course their Facebook
friends are doing it too.

So diets and other fads will come and go as usual.  No problem.  And
nonconformists will ignore them.

What fads from ten years ago are still around?
Five?  People think they like structure but what they really like is
freedom from structure.  They are less like sheep than people like me think
they are.  (Is that sentence an oxymoron?).  Or maybe they are for a while
and then they follow something else.

If machines are making decisions without being programmed by people, I am
unaware of it.

Over 60% of people are getting their news through Facebook - F finds out
what you like and directs you there, creating polarization.  Just btw.

bill w