[ExI] Robot cars = even less privacy

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:25:16 UTC 2016

Spike's been
messing with that guy's car... etc

OK, so this is off subject but I could not resist, as the following is
something Spike would think of (and maybe do?):

Way back when the VW bug got popular, a man's neighbor got tired of hearing
how stingy the man's bug was on gas, so this is what he did:

Late at night he sneaked over and poured a gallon of gas in the bug.  The
next week he poured two gallons, then three......His neighbor went crazy
with love for his bug.

Then the neighbor starting siphoning gas - first a gallon, then two
gallons, and so on.  The neighbor started going ape with frustration and
worry.....

There is no good ending to this story, but I have remembered it for over 50
years, so it must have something about it that clicks with me.  Not the
cruelty part, but.............

bill w