[ExI] hasta be a pony in here somewhere

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Nov 20 17:01:34 UTC 2016

…

>…Government got blasted today in MS.  Secret contracts a committee voted on, and then a total ban on legislators getting their hands on the details of those same contracts.  …Legislators cannot see all of the contracts they are voting on!!  …At least the newspaper is trying.  To what effect?  Probably little to none.  …bill w

On the contrary sir, this is progress.  Now you will have legislators who will run on openness.  No more “We must quickly pass this bill so we can find out what is in it.”  You will have MS legislators running on a platform of: Show us what is in it before the vote.

Bumper sticker:  If I don’t know, I vote no.

That one will be elected.  Good deal.  Julian was right all along.