[ExI] Demonstration of Bell's Inequality

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 07:31:03 UTC 2016

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 8:23 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Specifically, I am proposing superdeterminism from the moment a
> quantum transaction has finished, regardless of when the results are
> observed (though it is certainly possible to talk about the collapse
> of the information space of the results), but random chance is what
> causes the transaction to take a particular outcome (out of the ones
> it could have taken).

### Doesn't the whole philosophical problem disappear in the MWI
interpretation - everything is completely determined but there is so much
of everything that all outcomes exist, somewhere. There is no random chance
there, except in the sense of us not knowing in which branch of reality we
would find ourselves in next.

Rafał