[ExI] Posting to the list

Brian Manning Delaney bmd54321 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:25:10 UTC 2016

El 2016-10-13 a las 14:33, Ben escribió:

> I've long ago learned that it's best to use a text-editor that's
> independent of the vehicle I want to use to transmit my message, then I
> can save it, edit it, and only when I'm ready, copy-and-paste it into
> the relevant system (email, facebook, whatever).

Me too.

I created a file called "Scratch Pad.doc" years ago and leave it open in
Word, always. If I'm typing a message online or in any email program
that gets longer than maybe 100 words or so (not worth it if it's just a
few sentences), I copy what I've written, Alt-TAB over to Scratch
Pad.doc, paste, and continue typing. Then I run a spell-check and some
macros I wrote to check for common errors I make. Then I copy it, and
paste it back in the webform or whatever it was.

Brian