[ExI] Nobody can say we weren’t warned

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 00:33:20 UTC 2016

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Dylan Distasio <interzone at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​> ​
> John, If HRC wins on Nov 8, are we going to be spared any additional
> political rants?

​Rants? I was just extrapolating what would happen if Donald does the same
thing in 4 years that he's doing now, but never mind that, you tell me
what you think is going to happen in 4 years on election day if the
reelection of President
Trump ​doesn't end up going the way he wants. Do you expect to see any
tanks on the streets? I do.

 John K Clark