[ExI] Nobody can say we weren’t warned

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Oct 21 03:26:28 UTC 2016

> On Behalf Of John Clark

>…what you think is going to happen in 4 years on election day if the reelection of President

Trump ​doesn't end up going the way he wants. Do you expect to see any tanks on the streets? I do… John K Clark

John, this is a grand opportunity for congress to demonstrate that a president is not a king.  The supreme court had to do that with Andrew Jackson, to demonstrate he did not have the army.  Trump or Clinton will not have the army either, if he or she issues an illegal order.

The army is filled with good honest law-abiding people.  If given an illegal order, I trust them to refuse.  The executive branch, not so much.  The chances of the next president being impeached and convicted are higher than any we have enjoyed in recent times.  May it be so.