[ExI] Nobody can say we weren’t warned

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:24:07 UTC 2016

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 11:26 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> John, this is a grand opportunity for congress to demonstrate that a
> president is not a king.

​
I know that a president is not a king
​ and you do too​
, but Trump doesn't know that and neither does the Republican controlled
congress; neither Paul Ryan
​ nor ​
Mitch McConnell
​ today criticized ​Trump's horrifying comments about not respecting the
election results.

​> ​
> The army is filled with good honest law-abiding people.

​They are now, ​
but ​Trump has made it clear it will be a very different Army after 4 years
of a Trump administration. Trump said:

*"Under the leadership of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, I think the
generals have been reduced to rubble. They have been reduced to a point
where it’s embarrassing to our country.”*

​We somebody said today's Generals ​would not obey orders to torture people
and murder their children Trump said  when he became president:

*​"they’d probably be different generals, to be honest with you."*

​And today Donald told us clear as day what his intentions are, he will go
along with the peaceful transfer of power on January 20 2017 ONLY if the
power is transfer to him, and the first thing he will do when he gets the
power is put his political opponent in prison just like they do in banana
republics. And this wasn't the first time he warned us, in 2012 just 20
minutes after the networks declared that  Obama had won the election Trump
said we needed a revolution:

*"He​ ​[Obama]​ ​lost the popular vote by a lot*
*​ *
and won the election
​."

​N
ot that it matters but actually Obama won the popular vote as well as the
Electoral vote
​, just another Trump lie.​

​He continues:​

​"
*The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The
loser one!​ ​We should have a revolution in this country!​ ​We can't let
this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our
nation is totally divided!​ ​Lets fight like hell and stop this great and
disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us. More votes equals a loss
... revolution! This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a
democracy! Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble ... like
never before. The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.*
*​*"​

​So I ask you Spike, what do you think will happen 4 years from now
when President Trump discovers on election day that his reelection isn't
going the way he wants? ​

​John K Clark​