[ExI] Nobody can say we weren’t warned

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Oct 23 19:14:11 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Will Steinberg
…

>…Can we legitimately put a moratorium on election posts with a weeklong ban for breaking it?  Please?

OK I propose a libertarian approach: a voluntary self-enforced weeklong break in the posting on politics.  I have had to disqualify myself on moral grounds having been the poster child for political posts since about last spring.  I propose that if one opts in, then posts on US political matters in the next week, they ban themselves for a week.  Ja?