[ExI] Nobody's posted about the Hillary interview yet?

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 21:19:42 UTC 2016

I'm very surprised nobody (such as Spike ;) ) has posted about yesterday's
release on Hillary.  I've been planning to vote for her and still probably
will but unless you think she's completely inept (she's not,) then this is
incontrovertible that she lied a lot and committed perjury.  The legalese
she's using is only used when someone needs to hide the truth--it's
straight out of a lawyer's mouth, one who I'm sure is very well paid.

Trump is going to get a huge poll bump and I guarantee you that the
Russians are holding the very worst stuff for right before the election.
This is really bad stuff and now it's really undeniable.  I'd like to vote
for Johnson just because he's like a normal sensible presidential candidate
we'd have in any other election year that wasn't an apocalyptic
clusterfuck. But I'll still probably vote for Hillary...at least until
worse revelations come out.....