[ExI] voting?

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 23:37:03 UTC 2016

I understand all too well from evolutionary psychology why certain
segments of the US population supports Trump.  It's a case where the
viewpoint of genes diverges from that of the individual.

However, we don't live in the stone age now.

John Clark seems to think most of the exi list is going to vote for
Trump.  I don't think so, but I would like to know.  Personally, I
voted for Bernie in the primary, but am voting Hillery on the
principle of anyone but Trump.

If you are a US voter, how are you voting?

Consider this thread a poll.

Best wishes,

Keith