[ExI] for fun - statistical improbabilities

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 01:16:01 UTC 2016

If you continue to drive that road, eventually good chance you will
sacrifice a third windshield.  Coincidental indeed, but not so
astonishing.  Suggest slowing and honking as you approach Bend in the Road
vulture restaurant henceforth.

Back to calling upon your team to hurl a winning pass sir.  That was
impressive.

spike

Not bad, not bad at all - good job.  But the chances of getting hit in the
rear are greatly elevated when I see vultures as likely I will slam on the
brakes.  Impressive implies accomplishment, so no, it's not that.
Extremely coincidental, yes.

 bill w