[ExI] Fwd: 98% hoax

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 00:18:33 UTC 2016

Do you want to convince her that there is anthropogenic catastrophic global
warming?

If yes, why would you try to convert a friend to a position, even if you
are by your own admission not very familiar with its justification?

Rafał

You are correct - I used the wrong word - 'convince'.  What I want to know
is just how the question stands now.  If Forbes is correct, that poll
showing 97% agreeing with manmade warming is not valid.  Well, what IS the
consensus of scientists on this point?  bill w

On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 6:18 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com