[ExI] This will not help the Libertarian candidate

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 23:51:11 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 3:09 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​​
>> http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/08/politics/gary-johnson-aleppo/
>

> ​> ​
> On the contrary sir.  We can’t fix Allepo, contrary to what both of the
> libertarian candidate’s mainstream warhawk competitors think.

​But Spike, if Johnson doesn't know the first thing about Syria or even
what Allepo is how could he know we can't fix it? Listening to a one hour
talk about world events should have been enough but apparently Johnson
couldn't be bothered; even a Libertarian President would need to know
something about what goes on beyond the borders of the USA. There is no
question this is going to hurt him with the voters, and it will certainly
provide fodder for the late night comedians and increase the impression
that he's not a serious candidate

John K Clark