[ExI] statins

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:11:49 UTC 2016

While I'm not a statin evangelist or even completely sold on the
cholesterol hypothesis in terms of cardiovascular disease, there is a large
component of cholesterol production and makeup that is genetic.  While
exercise can certainly help raising the HDL fraction, diet has relatively
little impact on overall cholesterol levels in most cases.