[ExI] Enlightenment - was Re: statins

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 22:17:16 UTC 2016

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 12:42 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​one ​candidate expressed the opinion that those who think the government
> has let them down are to be tossed into a “basket of deplorables” along
> with Trump supporters.

​That's not what she said, she said half of Trump supporters should be
tossed into a basket of ​deplorables,and if anything I think she was being
too kind when she said only half.

Among Trump supporters 50% think Bill Clinton murdered Vince Foster and 37%
aren't sure, 65% think Obama is Muslim and 22% aren't sure,  59% think
Obama wan't born in the USA and so is not the legitimate president and 18%
aren't sure, 31% think the USA should ban gay people from entering the
country and 14% aren't sure, 48% think it was a great idea to put American
citizens born in the USA in concentration camps during WW2 because they
were of Japanese decent
​
​while
 31% weren't sure if it was a good idea or not,  24% think Antonin Scalia
was murdered by liberals and 34% aren't sure if he was or not.  And a
whopping 67% think free trade is a bad thing!

​>​
>  Well I don’t feel deplorable.

​She wan't talking about you because you're not a Trump supporter.​

 ​John K Clark​