[ExI] Fwd: Just how deplorable are Trump supporters?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 22:30:42 UTC 2016

On Sep 13, 2016 3:13 PM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> We have the Team Deplorable T-shirts, the counterpunch where Team
Deplorable consists of those who demand honesty and accountability in
government.  It isn’t racist, homophobic, any of that vile stuff.  Plenty
of Team Deplorable are those who demand an honest and accountable
government.

And when lumped in with those are demands that Obama release his "true"
Kenyan birth certificate, that Clinton come clean about coddling gays and
Muslims who want to take over our government, and so on?  Let those who
demand honesty not associate themselves with the most demonstrably
dishonest.