[ExI] Fwd: Just how deplorable are Trump supporters?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 00:04:50 UTC 2016

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 5:58 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​>​
>  I have noticed how that basket of deplorables comment has taken a life of
> its own.  I see how it was worded.  But it vaguely feels like anyone who
> can identify with any of those characteristics are being tossed into that
> basket.

​In Trump's​

​latest attack ad he was kind enough to actually show the video where
Hillary specifies exactly who she would put in that deplorable basket,
 people who were "
racist,
​ ​
sexist, homophobic
​ and​
xenophobic
​", and then the ad ends with a grim sounding narrator saying over scary
music, see SEE she's insulting people just like you. As for me, if somebody
says racists sexists homophobics and xenophobs are deplorable I don't feel
personally insulted because I don't identify with people like that, but
Trump supporters do.

> ​> ​
> Our government damn sure has let us down.  It has borrowed and spent all
> this money with no credible means of repaying it,

​Just as we've done every year since 1835, except for the years when
Hillary's husband was president.  ​

> ​> ​
> we have the most corrupt administration in American history.

​Spike, not everything you hear on Fox news is true.​

​

> ​> ​
> we have two secretaries of state who conspired to break the law

​It's weird, both ​
Nate Silver
​ and the betting odds agree that there are now 2 bullets in the revolver
we are all being forced to play Russian Roulette with, we're all facing an
existential threat from a ignorant amoral unstable man who wants to command
a nuclear arsenal, and yet all anybody wants to talk about is Hillary's
stupid Email server and her unforgivable political error of actually
telling the truth.  ​

​If time travel into the past ever proves ​
possible
​ now is the time to keep a lookout for a time traveler ​from the future in
a desperate mission to prevent the election of Donald J Trump. And I'm
being dead serious, this man is dangerous.

  John K Clark​