[ExI] The Bomb verses a Email server

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 01:49:57 UTC 2016

On Sep 18, 2016, at 4:52 AM, Anders <anders at aleph.se> wrote:
>> On 2016-09-17 23:22, spike wrote:
>>
>> OK, here it is John.  We don’t know what was on Clinton’s email.  We must presume that bad guys do.  So she wouldn’t be as effective in preventing nuclear proliferation than Trump would be, for she has to do whatever the holders of that email demand.
>
> Sorry for getting into the debate, but Trump *urged* nuclear proliferation as a solution to avoiding foreign entanglements. That is a bit more certain than hypothetical blackmail potential.

Giving the devil his due, I don't believe Trump advocated nuclear proliferation across the board. Wasn't he referring to Japan and South Korea? Ted Galen Carpenter (of the Cato Institute) recommended the same approach in the early 01990s, if memory serves.

 Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst