[ExI] Why don't anti-Trump PACs get more creative?

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Sep 21 23:00:17 UTC 2016

Subject: [ExI] Why don't anti-Trump PACs get more creative?

>… Start a small anonymous PAC with a neutral sounding name (like People for Good Government or something)…

Ja, the Hilliary people need to get spending.  They aren’t spending enough money yet.  SPEND!  Then SPEND MORE!

We are told the Clinton campaign is outspending Trump’s campaign 8 to 1, while Trump is battling both mainstream parties simultaneously.  Perhaps those two parties should merge?  Or have they already?

>… then get some Saturday Night Live people who write those satirical fake political adds … John K Clark

It’s been done, and it worked.  To this day, you can ask random people who said “I can see Russia from my house!”  More people will say Sarah Palin than will say Tina Fey.

That one was a gift from nature: Tina Fey looks more like Sarah Palin than Sarah Palin does.

I think the reason so little effort is made to parody Trump is that he already beat them to it.