[ExI] right to try bill

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Sep 24 03:05:02 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark

​>>…Indeed sir?  Suppose the government decides you are terminally ill and deplorable.  Is it allowed to assist you in suicide?

>… Making somebody live when they want to die as as great a injustice as making somebody die when they want to live…. John K Clark

Ja agreed.  I am considering the risk that the government will decide a number of us outspoken ones (on the internet, which never forgets) are now terminally ill, and wish to “assist” us in our suicide.  The government of Germany decided a large number of people were terminally ill and assisted their suicides in the 1930s.