[ExI] Johnson has ANOTHER "Aleppo moment"!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 22:38:20 UTC 2016

The Libertarians have had that problem all along. The problem is that
nobody takes "third" parties seriously, so serious candidates don't run as
Libertarians. Classic chicken/egg.

-Dave

​Or maybe Catch 22

Esteemed political philosopher Herr Professor Wallace here at your service.

I think the problem with the Libertarians is that, as far as I know and
have heard, they only run for big offices.  You build a party from the
ground up, meaning start small, establish some validity and reputation for
honesty and so on.  Start local and work up from there.

I cannot understand the purpose of running for offices you clearly are not
going to win.  It establishes you as a loser, an also-ran, maybe even kind
of an oddball.  In other words, poor psychology.

Thus you will likely need a new name, which no doubt will be supplied by
Spike, and look like this:

The Humanitarian Freedom Liberty Extropy Posthuman Centrist Party

bill w