[ExI] (no subject)

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 00:46:21 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 3:46 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> i am going back to aspirin - i take naproxen and it's in the same class -
> nsaids

### Or better, don't take anything. Mind over matter. Grin and bear it. ZFG.

I had a lumbar discetomy for a large herniated disc which happened during
some over-enthusiastic skiing in did in February. For a few days before the
surgery I had pain which occasionally made it difficult to breathe but I
didn't take any medications. Ten hours after the surgery I went to work and
hobbled around the hospital very pale. But after a few days the pain
resolved and now I am back to baseline.

NSAIDS are bad for you. Take only 81 mg aspirin daily for life extension,
don't take anything else, even acetaminophen (Tylenol).

If you are in pain, you know you are alive. If it's not cancer pain, live
with it. It beats the side effects of pain meds.

Rafal