[ExI] (no subject)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 13:27:32 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 3:46 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> i am going back to aspirin - i take naproxen and it's in the same class -
> nsaids

Update - I tried two aspirin at bedtime and woke up the next morning with a
lot of pain, so I am going back to naproxen - I don't experience any side
effects.  Life is too short to live with pain like that.  If it will
shorten my life a bit, it's a fair trade-off.

bill w

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 7:46 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com