[ExI] Single Payer Healthcare

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 02:15:07 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 5:38 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​Be honest Dan, if the 30 single payer countries I mentioned spent twice
> as much on healthcare as the USA and yet their citizens had shorted lives
> than the USA would you be complaining about
>  sampling errors
> ​ and​
> ​ ​
> experimental
>> ​ bias? We both know you wouldn't. ​

### John, you keep repeating this stuff as if it mattered.

Here is a conundrum for you: People often die in the hospital or right
after discharge. So, wouldn't it make sense to just close all hospitals in
order to keep people living longer?

If you can think your way through this puzzle, you will be on your way to
noticing the irrelevance of that statistic of yours.

Rafal