[ExI] toxins - was the truth about neonicotinoids

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 17:33:14 UTC 2017

Be very careful with this argument. It could be used to criminalize all sorts of lifestyles that could conceivably damage health, including action sports and sexual promiscuity. Better live-and-let-live if you ask me. I leave you in peace and you leave me in peace.

By the way, Adolf Hitler was very much against smokers, drinkers and fat people.